Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Easter Pictures, Etc.

Okay, so I'm a little behind with my blog updates. My only excuse is that I've been super-sick and tired from being pregnant. I'm finally starting to feel better, so here are some pictures from the last two months.

Michael and I left Dad at home (so sad) so he could catch up on his studies, but we had a ton of fun visiting with Nana & Popie and Grandma & Grandpa. As usual, we had a huge family Easter party and egg hunt the day before Easter at my parent's, and then we headed down to San Antonio to spend some time with Matt's family.

Michael took his egg hunt very seriously.

So many eggs to find!

The Aunties gave Michael a little more egg hunting practice.

Grandma got Michael a huge box to play with and he had a ton of fun crawling back and forth to get "Mooey."

Mooey and Mom.

Within the last month, Michael has become VERY attached to his stuffed animals, especially his frogs.

We took Michael into the pool at our apt. a few weeks ago, and while he didn't seem to enjoy it very much, he didn't throw a fit. Yesterday for Memorial day, we had a BBQ at my Uncle Eddie's house, and Matt took him in their pool. He freaked out at first, but with a lot of carefully planned distraction (an intense game of fetching the ball out of the water), we eventually got him in without minding it. Now we just have to keep him used to it!

After months of taking great joy in destroying every tower he sets eyes on, Michael has finally learned the joy of building them too. He was sooo proud of this one. I think it's one of the tallest he's made so far.

Funny clip of Michael helping Popie plant sod.

No comments: