Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spring Break

During Spring Break this year, Matt used the whole "vacation" to study at home while Michael and I took a trip to Nana and Popie's house. (That doesn't seem quite fair, does it?) My nephew and neice, Cole and Kylie, were visiting that same week, so we got to do lots of fun things with them like visiting the Austin discovery center, riding a train, and attending the Georgetown Library's tea party for the second year in a row. Cole and Kylie especially loved the dancing!

Michael loved playing in the grass, leaves, sand, etc. wherever we went (I don't let him into the grass at our apt. complex--too many dogs and cats around.) and swinging on the swing set where he knows how to hold on all by himself.

Look at my big muscles!

I love this clip of the kids playing peek-a-boo with Michael.


Matt caught this one last Sunday. Michael naps better if Mom is next to him and that means Mom gets a naps too!

Michael is now officially a "toddler." He's walking everywhere! He especially loves going outside. He brings me his shoes and then bangs on the door to say it's time for a walk! I caught this clip yesterday.

1 comment:

Megan and Jeremy said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! Michael is looking so grown up these days, a little toddler. I love that picture of you and Michael while he's sleeping-you look so beautiful. How are you feeling these days? I'm so excited for little Compton #2 to arrive this fall!