Sunday, June 30, 2013

Introducing Compton 4.0!

Sorry for those who may not have heard til now, but we are expecting baby #4 in September.  This was our little "jellybean" back in April.

This was our little boy a month ago. --Yes! We are having another boy.  Michael was so excited when we told the kids.  He had been praying for a brother, and promptly named the baby "Jack." Sadly, Sadie's prayers for a sister were left unanswered. (For some reason, she just doesn't want to accept the fact that Adelaide is her sister.) But she was quickly comforted by the fact that she will still get to help take care of the baby and that it will be Very Cute, even if it is not a girl.  . . . She named the baby "Candy Cane."  Adelaide doesn't really have clue about what's going to happen, but she can point to my belly and say "baby."

Here I am as of today with three more months to go.  I feel unusually large with this pregnancy, and the summer heat doesn't help, but overall, I'm doing really well and looking forward to our addition.

2 comments:

Cynthia Hallen said...

Dear Jennifer,

I am so happy for you. Your family devotion gives me faith and hope.

Love,

Sister Hallen

Cynthia Hallen said...

Cynthia Hallen said...

Dear Jennifer,

I am so happy for you. Your family devotion gives me faith and hope.

Love,

Sister Hallen