Friday, June 25, 2010

Sarah's Crawling!

After a few weeks of wobbling on all fours, Sarah is now officially crawling. She's been zooming around the house a few days now having so much fun exploring things she hasn't been able to get to before.

She is also sporting two teeth now, and I finally got some pictures where you can actually see them.

Michael is as charming as ever. I thought Sarah's learning to crawl would make him more resentful of her, but it seems to be the reverse (for now anyway). The last few days he's started talking and interacting with her a little more. I think he's seeing her as more of a real person now that she's mobile.

Painting has become a favorite pastime. Here he is sporting his "craft apron" and "artist's hat."

We've gotten a lot of rain lately, even a few floods. They're not much fun to drive in, but they are lots of fun for splashing in puddles.

3 comments:

Alison said...

that is the sweetest picture of michael and matt. it should be printed and framed. ooh! maybe I'll make a painting from it. I can't wait to see sarah crawl! Love you guys! : D

Megan and Jeremy said...

So cute! We knew it would be soon :) I bet she is loving her new-found freedom.

And I really like Michael's chef's hat a lot!

Unknown said...

Hey Jennie! Great pictures! Love the one of Michael cooking, that is too cute! Kristopher loves helping me 'cook' sometimes too! Guess what? Allisons two front teeth are now poking thru!!! I discovered it last week and they have slowing been coming in. Hope you guys are doing great! Love, Dawn, Kevin, Kristopher and Allison