Monday, April 19, 2010

Had to Brag

In addition to a heavy class load and Law Journal assignments and Peanut Butter Factory duty* and making time for his family, Matt also spent huge amounts of time working on an 80-page paper for the Houston Law Journal last fall. All members of Law Journal had to submit a paper and last week at the annual banquet, we found out that, not only was his selected for publication, but he received an award for the best paper in his field!



I am so proud of him! He puts so much effort into being the very best he can, including the best husband and father. He is amazing to me, and I feel so blessed to have him to walk(/jog/sprint as the case may be) through life with. I love you, Matt!


*Not sure if I've mentioned in this forum yet that Matt has spent every-other weekend the last year and a half working the graveyard shift at our church's peanut butter factory where they make peanut butter for needy families around the world.

No comments: