Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Birthday Fun and More

We celebrated my birthday on Monday by going to Galveston. We turned Michael loose on the beach and he got soaking wet and covered in sand from head to foot. (Good thing we brought and change of clothes!) Matt got out our kite and managed to let out all the string --over 1000 feet!




Later, we drove over to the ferry connecting Galveston Island to the Bolivar Peninsula. That was pretty exciting too, except for the hour we had to wait in the car for the return trip.




Michael had a ton of fun helping me make Christmas cookies. The best part? The sprinkles!!!

Ummmm. You want me to do what!?

1 comment:

Megan and Jeremy said...

Happy Birthday Jennie! I'm sorry I spaced it this year.
I cannot believe you guys can go to the beach in December!!! Maybe we really should move to Texas some day :)