Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Misc. Fun

Matt is deep in the midst of his third semester of law school, but has managed to find time for a little fun here and there. He and Michael have become best buds in the last few months.

Sporting the latest fashion --cabbage leaf hats.


Whooooaaa there horsey!


Kite flying fun.


Michael now prefers running to walking, and I do my best to waddle after him. During our kite-flying adventure, he ran the perimeter of 1 1/2 soccer fields in order to touch the flags at every corner. Needless to say, he gets very excited about flags . . . and traffic lights . . . and balloons . . . and fire hydrants and . . .

As for me, I'm doing pretty well with only 2 1/2 weeks left before D-Day. This picture was taken several weeks ago.--I'm quite a bit rounder now.










Sunday evening fun in the tub. My husband, the Sharp Shooter.

Aunt Rachel came to visit us a few weeks ago. As you can see, she's a lot of fun!

2 comments:

Liz said...

He is getting so big! I'm glad Matt still gets to spend time with him . . . I am so glad we are finally out of school! We need to get together sometime. Hmmm. . . I'll have to work on that.

Megan and Jeremy said...

Are you so excited that you only have a couple of weeks left?!?! Can't wait!