Saturday, July 26, 2008

Off to Law School

Well, I've done it. I'm going to law school. I got my acceptance letter in June and I've been working hard to get ready for it ever since. My Austin Search Engine Marketing Company, Apogee-Search is obviously sad to see me go, but that's life. I really hate to leave the SEM world, this has been my best job ever! It's been an interesting decision to make - leave the best job you've ever had for something that might not be as exciting... but could be even more so!

At any rate, we're moving to Houston, the Galleria area. If you want our address just call/email us. School starts August 25th. It's been interesting getting our loan situation all squared away in this rough economy. I told Apogee I was leaving before they were secured, and we're still waiting on the last 1/3rd to come in, but at last we've at least gotten the bank to accept our faxes.

1 comment:

Brian Combs said...

We're certainly going to miss you, Matt!